Work Permits are processed through the College and Career Center. This is the process:
- A blank application can be picked up at the front desk or the College and Career Center, and directions to complete the form are on the backside of the application form.
- When it is completed (including the employer's portion), the form can be dropped off at the front desk or the College and Career Center.
- It will be ready for pick-up within 24 business hours - the student will receive an email to their school email account when it is ready for pick-up at the front desk.
- The student picks up the Work Permit.
- The Work Permit form can be taken to the employer.
If there are any questions, please let Ms. Richardson know at email@example.com or Extension 21130.