College Athletics


College bound athletes need to register with the NCAA clearing house. You may register in your junior year or the beginning of your senior year. You may not be involved in a sport in college without this registration.

The fee for this registration is 55.00. However of you qualify for free or reduced lunch,you qualify for an NCAA fee waiver. The fee waiver can only be submitted by Mrs. Archer after you have completed your registration.Take your 10 digit ID number to the College and Career Center.

You register at, this can be done at home.

Many athletes are looking for athletic scholarships for college. I encourage ALL athletes to apply to college in the fall. You MUST also take an SAT or ACT w/writing test. While there may be colleges recruiting you, I have seen athletes that were being heavily recruited get hurt. Colleges no longer call them and they never applied so they ended up at community college. NOT their first choice. It is a good idea to reach out to the colleges of your choice. You can email most coaches from the college website. You will need to let them know your years of experience,positions played and stats. If you would like help please go to the College and Career Center.

  • Victor Valley Adult School